We spent some time last month sharing our favourite recipes for gluten-free bread.
This month we have been experimenting with gluten-free flat breads. Many people find flat bread easier to digest. They certainly make lunch times more exciting and are surprisingly easy to make yourself at home.
Top tip: We suggest you batch cook and freeze them in airtight containers.
This super simple recipe comes straight from our Bob’s Red Mill Everyday Gluten Free Cookbook.
We gave many of our customers a free copy at the Gluten Free and Allergy show this year. What’s more Bob himself was present autographing his book!
– 125ml water
– 2 tsp Olive oil
– ½ tsp Salt
1. Mix the oat flour and salt in a large bowl. Add the water and oil, mix well.
2. Shape the dough into small balls.
3. Roll into circles, about 3mm thick.
4. Fry in a dry pan for 1 minute each side.
Eat warm, we served ours with spicy sweet potato soup.
Other serving ideas
1. With mashed banana and honey for breakfast
2. As a wrap for lunch filled with mashed avocado, mature cheddar and salad
3. With hummus and dips for a nourishing snack
4. As tacos!